We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest in our company and our products.
The protection of your private sphere when you use our website is an important matter for us. Therefore, we kindly request you to note the following information:
Information on the collection, processing and use of personal data
- We provide information below on the collection of personal data when our website is used. Personal data are all the data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email addresses, user behaviour.
- Pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the German General Data Protection Regulation (Datenschutz-Grundverordnung (DS-GVO)) the data controller is Wörlein GmbH, Gewerbestrasse 12, 90556 Cadolzburg http://www.woerlein.com/webshop/impressum.
- You can contact our data protection officer, Mr Sven Rothert, at email@example.com or our postal address by adding “Data Protection Officer”.
- If you contact us by email or via a contact form, the data you provide (your email address and possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us so that we can answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after these no longer need to be saved or we restrict the processing thereof if the data are subject to statutory retention obligations.
- If we use contracted service providers for individual functions of our website or your data for commercial purposes, we will inform you in detail of the processes involved in each case.
Collection of personal data when visiting our website
- You can visit our website even if you do not register or send us information in any other manner without our collecting personal data from you. We only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data that are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure stability and security:
- IP address
- Data and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Data quantity transmitted each time
- Website from where the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
Personal data are collected only if you register for our email newsletter. We use these data for our own advertising purposes in the form of an email newsletter if you have given your express consent to this. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent. To register for our newsletter, we use what is known as the double opt-in procedure. That means that after registering, we send an email to the email address provided in which we ask you to confirm that you wish to be sent the newsletter. Unless you confirm your registration within 24 hours, your particulars are blocked and automatically deleted after one month. In addition, we save the IP addresses you use and the times when you register and confirm. The purpose of this procedure is to furnish proof of your registration and if necessary, clarify any misuse of your personal data.
The only information that is mandatory for sending the newsletter is your email address. The provision of further, separately marked data is voluntary and is used to address you personally. After you confirm, we save your email address for the purpose of sending you the newsletter.
You can revoke your consent to receiving the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can declare your revocation by clicking on the link provided in every newsletter email, via this form on our website, by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending a message to the contact details provided in the imprint. After unsubscribing from the newsletter, your email address will be immediately deleted.
Please note that if we dispatch our newsletter to you, we will evaluate your user behaviour. For this evaluation, the emails sent contain what are known as web beacons or tracking pixels that depict one-pixel image files that are saved on our website. For the evaluation we link the data named in paragraph 1 and the web beacons with your email address and an individual ID.
You can object to such tracking at any time by clicking on the separate link provided in every email or by informing us through any other contact channel. Information is saved for as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you have unsubscribed, we save the data purely for statistical purposes and in an anonymised manner. Such tracking is also not possible if you have disabled the display of images in your email programme by default. In this case, the newsletter will not be fully shown and you might not be able to use all the functions. If you have the images manually shown, the tracking named above will take place.
- Disclosure of personal data through registration for our newsletter
Newsletter processing is carried out via the service provider "plentymarkets" (plentymarkets GmbH, Bürgermeister-Brunner-Str. 15, 34117 Kassel). If you subscribe to the newsletter, you agree to the disclosure of your data to the service provider plentymarkets. Your personal data will be disclosed to plentymarkets solely for processing purposes. Details on data protection at plentymarkets and the privacy statement of plentymarkets GmbH can be viewed on the plentymarkets website under "plentymarkets.eu"
In addition to the data named above, what are known as "cookies" are saved on your computer when you use our website. These serve to make our Internet presence user-friendlier, more effective and securer as a whole – for example in order to accelerate navigation on our website. Cookies also enable us to measure the frequency of access to pages and general navigation. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer system. Cookies cannot run any programmes or transfer viruses to your computer. They serve to make our Internet presence user-friendlier and more effective as a whole.
We point out that some of these cookies are transmitted to your computer system from our server, whereby these are usually what are referred to as "session cookies". "Session cookies” are characterised by these being automatically deleted from your hard disk again after the end of the browser session.
Other cookies remain on your computer system and enable us to recognise your computer system again the next time you visit (known as persistent cookies).
You may of course refuse to accept cookies at any time if your browser permits this. Please note that certain functions of this website might only be able to be used to a limited extent or not at all if your browser is set so that no cookies (from our website) are accepted.
The flash cookies used are recorded by your flash plugin and not by your browser. Furthermore, we use HTML5 storage objects that are stored on your terminal device. These objects save the required data irrespective of the browser you use and do not have any automatic expiry date. If you do not wish any processing by flash cookies, you must install an appropriate add-on, e.g. "Better Privacy" for Mozilla Firefox or the Adobe Flash Killer cookie for Google Chrome. You can prevent the use of HTML5 storage objects by using private mode in your browser. We also recommend that you manually delete your cookies, the "offline website data" and the browser history on a regular basis.
Use of Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses what are known as "cookies", text files that are saved on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website.
The information generated by the cookie on your use of this website is usually transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and saved there.
In the event that the IP anonymization is archived on this website, your IP address will first be abbreviated by Google within the member states of the European Union or in other states party to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports of website activities and to provide further services involved in website use and Internet use to the website operator.
- The IP address sent by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics will not be combined with other data of Google.
- You can prevent cookies being saved by entering a setting to this effect in your browser software; however, we wish to point out that in this case you might not be able to fully use all the functions of this website.
You can also prevent the capture of the data generated by the cookie related to your use of the website (incl. your IP address) for Google and the processing of these data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plugin available under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- It should be noted that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" and IP addresses are thus only processed in abbreviated form in order to prevent these being directly traced to a particular individual. If the data collected on you can refer to a particular individual, this is immediately prevented and the personal data are thus immediately deleted.
- We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website and regularly improve it. We can improve our offering through the statistics gained and design it so that it is more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data are transmitted to the USA, Google subjected itself to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://privacy-shield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Information of the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the privacy statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
- This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of streams of visitors which is carried out via a user ID.
Use of social media plugins
- We currently use the following social media plugins: Facebook and Twitter. We use what is known as the two-click solution in this connection. That means when you visit our website, no personal data are initially forwarded to the plugin providers as a basic principle. You can recognise the plugin provider through the mark on the box above its initial letters or the logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the plugin provider via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and thus activate it will the plugin provider receive the information that you have accessed the respective website of our online offering. In addition, the data named under Article 3 of this statement are transmitted. With Facebook, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection according to the information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plugin, you thus send personal data to the respective plugin provider which will be saved there (i.e. in the USA in case of US providers). As the plugin provider collects data particularly via cookies, we recommend that you delete all the cookies via the security settings of your browser before clicking on the greyed out box.
- We cannot influence the data collected or the data-processing operations nor do we know the full scope in which data are collected, the purposes of data processing or the storage periods. We do not have any information on the deletion of the data collected by the plugin provider either.
- The plugin provider saves the data collected on you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or the needs-based design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out particularly (also for users not logged in) to present needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network of your activities on our website. You are entitled to object to the creation of these user profiles, although to exercise this right you must contact the respective plugin provider. Through the plugins we give you the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users so that we can improve our offering and design it so it is more interesting for you as a user.
- The data transfer takes place irrespective of whether you have an account with the plugin provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plugin provider, the data on you collected on our website are allocated directly to the account you have with the plugin provider. If you press the activated button and for example, link the page, the plugin provider also saves this information in your user account and publicly notifies your contacts of this. We recommend that you always log off from a social network after using it, however, particularly before activating the button as you can avoid the plugin provider allocating any data to your profile in this way.
- You will receive further information on the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing thereof by the plugin provider in the privacy statements of these providers stated below. You can also obtain further information there on your rights in this connection and possible settings to protect your private sphere.
- Addresses of the respective plugin providers and URL with their privacy notices:
- Facebook Inc., 1601 S California Ave, Palo Alto, California 94304, USA; http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; further information on data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084, http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info-on-other#applications and http://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/your-info#everyoneinfo. Facebook has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
- Twitter, Inc., 1355 Market St. Suite 900, San Francisco, California 94103, USA; https://twitter.com/privacy. Twitter has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield .gov/EU-US-Framework.
Rights of the user
You have the following rights vis-à-vis our company in connection with the collection, use and exploitation of your personal data:
- You have the right to gratuitous information on the personal data collected, processed and saved on you
a. You have the right to gratuitous information on the personal data collected, processed and saved on you.
b. You have the right to the gratuitous correction of your personal data.
c. You have the right to the gratuitous deletion of your personal data.
d. You have the right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
e. You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
f. You have the right to the gratuitous transmission of your personal data.
- Regarding the exercise of the rights named in paragraph 1 and if you have any questions in connection with the collection, processing and transfer of personal data, please contact our data protection officer Mr Sven Rothert at the email address email@example.com. Our postal address is given in our imprint http://www.woerlein.com/webshop/impressum.